We carry out periodical Preventive Maintenance Service as per customer’s convenience Quick Response and Resolution of breakdowns:
- 24 X 7 operations
- Attending minor breakdowns
- Carrying out routine Maintenance
- Identifying possible breakdown and initiating appropriate action
- Laisioning with statutory authorities for annual inspection and license
- Coordinating with other vendor• Working closely with customer for improving efficiency of utilities
- Enhancing skills of technician by periodic training
- Providing value added services
We employ well trained and skilled manpower for handling maintenance activities like evaluating performance of major equipment, Skilled and trained manpower is provided for ‘Operation’ and ‘Routine Maintenance’ of Engineering Services viz. HVAC; Electrical installations which include Transformers, HT Panels, LT Panels, Distribution boxes, Generators, UPS, Fire fighting Fire-alarm systems, WTP, STP and Plumbing.
Knowledge of Terminology, symbols, and sources of mechanical, electrical, and/or plumbing engineering drafting and design information pertaining to building construction, customs and practices in expressing ideas, designs and data in drawings. State and local codes pertaining to MEP engineering features of building construction, including energy conservation regulations.
- Design principles, mathematics, and construction industry practice for the solution of MEP engineering issues.
- Methods and procedures used in planning and estimating jobs / projects.
- Terminology, phrases, and conditions used in contracts and specifications.
- Testing and inspection and commissioning methods for MEP system
- Interpret architectural and engineering plans and specifications.
- Develop programs and systems for application regarding mechanical, electrical, and/or plumbing aspects for design, construction, and facility management
- Analyze mechanical, electrical, and/or plumbing engineering problems and formulate solutions.
- Write clear and concise reports and technical descriptions.
- Develop techniques for defining project costs.
- Plan, manage, and deliver multiple projects.
- Organize work, set priorities, and meet critical deadlines.